1. Kablov E.N. VIAM: Materials of a new generation for PD-14. Krylya Rodiny, 2019, no. 7-8, pp. 54–58.
2. Kablov E.N. New generation materials and digital technologies for their processing. Vestnik Rossiyskoy akademii nauk, 2020, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 331–334.
3. Buznik V.M., Kablov E.N., Koshurina A.A. Materials for complex technical devices for Arctic applications. Scientific and technical problems of the Arctic development. Moscow: Nauka, 2015, pp. 275–285.
4. Erasov V.S., Oreshko E.I.Fatigue tests of metal materials (review). Part 1. Main definitions, loading parameters, representation of results of tests. Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2020, no. 4 (61), pp. 59–70. DO1: 10.18577/2071-9140-2020-0-4-59-70.
5. Solntsev Yu.P., Pryakhin E.I. Materials science: textbook. Ed. 7th. Saint Petersburg: Khimizdat, 2020, 784 p.
6. Erasov V.S., Oreshko E.I. Assessment of the quality of materials during creep tests. Electrometallurgiya, 2020, no. 9, pp. 30–39.
7. Erasov V.S., Oreshko E.I. Tests for fatigue of metal materials (review). Part 2. Analysis of the Basquin–Manson–Coffin equation. Methods of testing and processing of results. Aviation materials and technology, 2021. no. 1 (62). paper no. 08. Available at: http://www.journal.viam.ru (accessed: June 7, 2021). DOI: 10.18577/2071-9140-2021-0-1-80-94.
8. Erasov V.S., Oreshko E.I. Short-term creep under soft and hard loading. Materialovedenie, 2019, no. 6, pp. 11–17.
9. Markovets M.P., Matyunin V.M., Shabanov V.M. Portable devices for measuring hardness and mechanical properties. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1989, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 73–76.
10. Oreshko E.I., Utkin D.A., Erasov V.S., Lyakhov A.A. Methods of measurement of hardness of materials (review). Trudy VIAM, 2020, no. 1, paper no. 10. Available at: http://www.viam-works.ru (accessed: June 7, 2021). DOI: 10.18577/2307-6046-2020-0-1-101-117.
11. Kolmakov A.G., Terentyev V.F., Bakirov M.B. Methods for measuring hardness. 2nd ed., rev. and add. Moscow: Intermet Engineering, 2005, 150 p.
12. Khasanov O.L., Struts V.K., Sokolov V.M. et al. Methods for measuring microhardness and crack resistance of nanostructured ceramics: textbook. Tomsk: Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2011, 101 p.
13. Tylevich I.N., Glikman L.A. On the influence of residual stresses on metal hardness. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1968, no. 10, pp. 1239–1242.
14. Bakirov M.B., Potapov V.V. Phenomenological method for determining the mechanical properties of VVER vessel steels from the indentation diagram of a ball indenter. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 2000, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 35–44.
15. Bakirov M.B. Mathematical modeling of the process of pressing a sphere into an elastoplastic half-space. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 2001, no. 1, pp. 37–47.
16. Golovin Yu.I. Introduction to nanotechnology. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2007.496 p.
15. Bulychev S.I., Alekhin V.P., Shorshorov M.Kh. et al. Determination of Young's modulus from the indentation diagram of the indenter. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1975, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1137–1141.
17. Novikov H.B., Dub C.H., Bulychev S.I. Methods of micro-tests for crack resistance. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1988, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 60–67.
18. Ternovsky A.P., Alekhin V.P., Shorshorov M.Kh. et al. About micromechanical testing of materials by indentation. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1973, no. 10, pp. 1242–1246.
19. Bulychev S.I., Alekhin V.P. Method of kinetic hardness and microhardness in indentation test. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 1987, no. 53, pp. 76–80.
20. Ammar H.R., Haggag F.M., Alaboodi A.S., Al-Mufadi F.A. Nondestructive measurements of flow properties of nanocrystalline Al–Cu–Ti alloy using automated ball indentation (ABI) technique. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2018, vol. 729, no. 27, pp. 477−486.
21. Zhang T., Wang S., Wang W. Method to determine the optimal constitutive model from spherical indentation tests. Results in Physics, 2018, no. 8, pp. 716–727.
22. Lee H., Vimonsatit V., Chindaprasirt P. et al. Creep properties of cement and alkali activated fly ash materials using nanoindentation technique. Construction Building Materials, 2018, vol. 168, pp. 547–555.
23. Daphalapurkar N.P., Wang F., Fu B. et al. Determination of mechanical properties of sand grains by nanoindentation. Experimental Mechanics, 2011, vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 719–728.
24. Bruns S., Johanns K.E., Rehman H.U. et al. Constitutive modeling of indentation cracking in fused silica. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2017, vol. 100, no. 5, pp. 1928–1940.
25. Wang F., Fu B., Mirshams R.A., Cooper W. et al. Mechanical properties measurement of sand grains by nanoindentation. Time Dependent Constitutive Behavior and Fracture/Failure Processes. New York: Springer, 2011, vol. 3, pp. 121–130.
26. Dutta A.K., Penumadu D. Hardness and modulus of individual sand particles using nanoindentation. Advances in Measurement and Modeling of Soil Behavior: Conference. Geo-Denver, 2007, pp. 1–10. DOI: 10.1061/40917(236)34.
27. Oreshko E.I., Yakovlev N.O., Utkin D.A., Erasov V.S. Assessment of damageability of V95T2 aluminum alloy by the method of instrumental indentation. Vse materialy. Entsiklopedicheskiy spravochnik, 2021, no. 4, pp. 43–48.
28. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Utkin D.A., Yakovlev N.O. Determination of shear strength of polymer composite materials during indentation. Mekhanika kompozitsionnykh materialov i konstruktsiy, 2021, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 73–88.
29. Gulyaev A.I., Erasov V.S., Oreshko E.I., Utkin D.A. Analysis of Fracture of CFRP at Ejection of a Multifilament Cylinder. Klei. Germetiki. Tekhnologii, 2021, no. 1, pp. 28–35.
30. Milman Yu.V., Galanov B.A., Chugunova S.I., Goncharova I.V. Determination of the mechanical properties of low-plastic materials by the indentation method. Polish Ceramic Bulletin, 1996, is. 50, no. 12, pp. 95–102.
31. Goncharova I.V. Determination by the method of indentation of physical and mechanical properties of materials: thesis, Cand. Sc. (Phys. & Math.). Kiev, 2017, 171 p.
32. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Yakovlev N.O., Utkin D.A. Methods for determining the mechanical characteristics of materials using indentation (review). Aviation materials and technology, 2021. no. 1 (62). paper no. 08. Available at: http://www.journal.viam.ru (accessed: June 7, 2021). DOI: 10.18577/2071-9140-2021-0-1-104-118.
33. Haggag F.M. Small specimen test techniques applied to nuclear reactor vessel thermal annealing and plant life extension: ASTM STP 1204. American Society for Testing and Materials, 1993, pp. 27–44.
34. Haggag F.M., Nastad R.K. Innovative approaches to irradiation damage, and fracture analysis. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1989, pp. 179–181.
35. Nagarajua S., GaneshKumarb J., Vasantharajab P. et al. Evaluation of strength property variations across 9Cr-1Mo steel weld joints using automated ball indentation (ABI) technique. Materials Science & Engineering, 2017, vol. 695, pp. 199–210.
36. Murthy K.L., Mathew M.D. Nondestructive monitoring of structural materials using automated ball indentation (ABI) technique. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 2004, vol. 228, pp. 81–96.
37. Chen H., Cai L., Bao C. Equivalent-energy indentation method to predict the tensile properties of light alloys. Materials and Design, 2019, vol. 162, pp. 322–330.
38. Ammar H.R., Haggag F.M., Alaboody A.S. et al. Nondestructive measurements of ﬂow properties of nanocrystalline Al–Cu–Ti alloy using Automated Ball Indentation (ABI) technique. Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, vol. 729, no. 27, pp. 477–486.
39. Wang F., Zhao J., Zhu N. et al. A comparative study on Johnson–Cook constitutive modeling for Ti–6Al–4V alloy using automated ball indentation (ABI) technique. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015, vol. 633, pp. 220–228.
40. Murty K.L., Haggag F.M. Characterization of strain-rate sensitivity of Sn−5 % Sb solder using ABI testing. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, 1996, vol. 1, pp. 37−44.
41. Khandelwal H.K., Sharma K., Chhibber R. Mechanical Property Estimation of Similar Weld using Ball Indentation Technique. Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, 2012, no. 11, pp. 1095–1100.
42. Haggag F.M., Nanstad R.K., Braski D.N. Structural integrity evaluation based on an innovative field indentation microprobe. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Pressure Vessels and Piping Division (Publication) PVP. New York, 1989, vol. 170, pp. 101–107.
43. Ahn J.H. Derivation of plastic stress-strain relationship from ball indentations examination of strain definition and pileup effect. Journal of Materials Research, 2001, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 3170–3178.
44. Kim S.H., Lee B.W., Choi Y., Kwon D. Quantitative determination of contact depth during spherical indentation of metallic materials – A FEM study. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2006, vol. 415, no. 1–2, pp. 59–65.
45. Jang J., Choi Y., Lee Y., Kwon D. Instrumented microindentation studies on long-term aged materials: work-hardening exponent and yield ratio as new degradation indicators. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2005, no. 395, pp. 295–300.
46. Lee K., Kim K., Kim J. et al. Safety assessment based on mapping of degraded mechanical properties of materials for power plant pipeline using instrumented indentation technique. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2009, no. 22, pp. 868–872.
47. Jeon E.C., Baik M.K., Kim S.H. et al. Determining representative stress and representative strain in deriving indentation ﬂow curves based on ﬁnite element analysis. Key Engineering Materials, 2005, no. 297, pp. 2152–2157.
48. Kim J.-Y., Lee K.-W., Lee J.-S., Kwon D. Determination of tensile properties by instrumented indentation technique: representative stress and strain approach. Surface and Coating Technology, 2006, no. 201, pp. 4278–4283.
49. Lee J.-S., Jang J.-I., Lee B.-W. et al. An instrumented indentation technique for estimating fracture toughness of ductile materials: a critical indentation energy model based on continuum damage mechanics. Acta Materialia, 2006, no. 54, pp. 1101–1109.
50. Jang J., Son D., Lee Y. et al. Assessing welding residual stress in A335 P12 steel welds before and after stress-relaxation annealing through instrumented indentation technique. Scripta Materialia, 2003, no. 48, pp. 743–748.
51. GOST 22762-77. Method for measuring hardness at yield point by ball indentation. Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 1978, 12 p.
52. Markovets M.P. Determination of the mechanical properties of materials by hardness. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1979, 191 p.
53. Markovets M.P. Research in the field of changes in hardness. Trudy metrologicheskikh institutov SSSR, 1967, is. 91 (151), p. 58.
54. Mahmoudia A.H., Nourbakhsha S.H. A Neural Networks approach to characterize material properties using the spherical indentation test. Procedia Engineering, 2011, no. 10, pp. 3062–3067.
55. Tyulyukovskiy E., Huber N. Neural networks for tip correction of spherical indentation curves from bulk metals and thin metal films. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2007, no. 55, pp. 391–418.
56. Lee H., Huen W., Vimonsatit V., Mendis P. An investigation of nanomechanical properties of materials using nanoindentation and Artificial Neural Network. Scientific reports, 2019, no. 9, pp. 1–8.
57. Koocheki K. Artificial neural network and finite element modeling of nanoindentation tests on silica. Civil Engineering. Theses, Dissertations, and Student Research, 2018, no. 7, pp. 124.
58. Haj-Ali R., Kim H.K., Koh S.W. et al. Nonlinear constitutive models from nanoindentation tests using artificial neural networks. International Journal of Plasticity, 2008, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 371‒396.
59. Chamekh A., Salah H.B., Hambli R. Inverse technique identification of material parameters using finite element and neural network computation. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2009, vol. 44, no. 1, p. 173.
60. Tho K.K., Swaddiwudhipong S., Liu Z.S., Hua J. Artificial neural network model for material characterization by indentation. Modeling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, 2004, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1055.
61. Tyulyukovskiy E., Huber N. Identification of viscoplastic material parameters from spherical indentation data. Part I: Neural Networks. Journal of Materials Research, 2006, vol. 21, p. 664.
62. State Standard 56232–2014. Determination of the "stress-strain" diagram by the method of instrumental indentation of the ball. Moscow: Standartinform, 2014, 44 p.
63. State Standard R 8.748-11. Metals and alloys. Measurement of hardness and other characteristics of materials during instrumental indentation. Moscow: Standartinform, 2013, 28 p.
64. State Standard R 57172–2016. Determination of surface residual stresses by the method of instrumental indentation. Moscow: Standartinform, 2016, 12 p.
65. Tumanov A.V., Kosov D.A., Fedorenkov D.I. Ramberg – Osgood Power Law Implementation in ANSYS Finite Element Complex. Trudy Akademenergo, 2020, no. 1 (58), pp. 44–61.
66. Oreshko E.I., Utkin D.A., Yakovlev N.O., Erasov V.S. Investigation of the processes of deformation of metal and polymer composite materials during indentation. Proceedings of the XII All-Rus. conf. on testing and research of properties of materials "TestMat" on the topic "Modern aspects in the field of research of structural and phase transformations in the creation of materials of a new generation". Moscow: VIAM, 2020, pp. 326–342.
67. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Lashov O.A. et al. Numerical study of the bearing capacity of a layered material. Vse materialy. Entsiklopedicheskiy spravochnik, 2019, no. 3, pp. 16–21.
68. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Yastrebov A.S. Prediction of strength and deformation characteristics of materials during tensile and creep tests. Materialovedenie, 2019, no. 2, pp. 3–8.
69. Antipov V.V., Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Serebrennikova N.Yu. Hybrid layered materials for use in the North. Mekhanika kompozitnykh materialov, 2016, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 973–990.
70. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S., Kachan D.V., Lashov O.A. Researches of stability of cores and plates at compression with the jammed cross-section edges. Trudy VIAM, 2018, no. 9 (69), paper no. 07. Available at: http://www.viam-works.ru (accessed: June 7, 2021). DOI: 10.18577/2307-6046-2018-0-9-61-70.
71. Oreshko E.I., Erasov V.S. Numerical studies of the stability of plates with hinged transverse edges. Deformatsiya i razrusheniye materialov, 2018, no. 6, pp. 7–11.
72. Davidenkov N.N. Some problems in material mechanics. Leningrad: Lenizdat, 1943, 152 p.
73. Sharma V., Doerr N., Aswath P.B. Chemical-mechanical properties of tribofilms and their relationship to ionic liquid chemistry. RSC Advances, 2016, vol. 6, no. 27, pp. 341–356.
74. Instructions for determining the mechanical properties of metal of equipment of nuclear power plants using sampleless methods based on hardness characteristics: RD EO 0027-2005. Available at: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4293828/4293828800.pdf (accessed: November 05, 2020).
75. Khandelwal H.K. Evaluation of Mechanical Behavior of Nuclear Component Materials Using Automated Ball Indentation Approach. Patiala: Thapar University, 2011, 85 p.
76. Sharma K., Bhasin V., Vaze K.K., Ghosh A.K. Numerical simulation with finite element and artificial neural network of ball indentation for mechanical property estimation. Sadhana – Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences, 2011, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 181–192.
77. Stefan J., Kopriva R., Sieql J. Comparison of Conventional Mechanical Testing with Innovative Techniques for Determination of Mechanical Properties of Nuclear Power Plant Components Materials. Applied Mechanic Materials, 2015, vol. 784, pp. 452–459.
78. Syngellakis S., Habbab H., Mellor B.G. Finite element simulation of spherical indentation experiments. The International Journal of Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements, 2018, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 749–763.
79. Zhilkin V.A. ABC of engineering calculations in MSC Patran-Nastran-Marc: textbook. Saint Petersburg: Prospect Nauki, 2013, 576 p.
80. Shabunevich V.I. Calculations of the finite element model of overlapping metal sheets. Voprosy elektromekhaniki, 2011, vol. 123, pp. 9–12.
81. Chumachenko E.N., Polyakova T.V., Aksenov S.A. et al. Mathematical modeling in nonlinear mechanics. Moscow: Inst. Space Research RAS, 2009, 43 p.
82. Basov K.A. ANSYS graphical interface. Moscow: DMK Press, 2006, 248 p.
83. Borovkov A.I. Possibilities of the ANSYS/LS – DYNA finite element modeling system. Sb. materials of the I Int. conf. users of software ANSYS E. Moscow: EMT – ANSYS-center, 2003, pp. 128–136.
84. Chigarev A.V., Kravchuk A.S., Smalyuk A.F. ANSYS for Engineers: textbook. Moscow: Mashinostroenie-1, 2004, 512 p.
85. Kotov A.G. Fundamentals of modeling in the ANSYS environment: textbook. Perm: Perm State Tech. University, 2008, 200 p.
86. Kravchuk A.S., Smalyuk A.F., Kravchuk A.I. Electronic library of mechanics and physics: lectures on ANSYS with examples of problem solving: in 5 parts. Minsk: BSU, 2013, part 5, p. 105.
87. Zhuravkov M.A., Romanova N.S. Determination of physical and mechanical properties of biomaterials based on nanoindentation data and fractional order models. Rossiyskiy zhurnal biomekhaniki, 2016, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 8–27.
88. Tabor D. A Simple Theory of Static and Dynamic Hardness. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences, 1948, vol. 192, no. 1029, pp. 247–274.
89. Lee J.H., Kim T., Lee H. A study on robust indentation techniques to evaluate elastic-plastic properties of metals. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2010, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 647–664.
90. Oliver W.C., Pharr G.M. An improved technique for determining hardness and elastic modulus using load and displacement sensing indentation experiments. Journal of Materials Research, 1992, vol. 6, pp. 1564–1583.
91. Galanov B.A., Dub S.N. Critical comments on the Oliver-Fahr method for measuring hardness and elastic modulus by means of instrumental indentation and refinement of its basic relationships. Sverkhtverdye materialy, 2017, no. 6, pp. 3–24.
92. Golovin Yu.I. Nanoindentation and mechanical properties of solids in submicrovolumes, thin surface layers and films (review). Fizika tverdogo tela, 2008, vol. 50, is. 12, pp. 2113–2142.
93. Field indentation microprobe for structural integrity evaluation: pat. US 4852397; filed 15.05.89; publ. 20.09.90.
94. Lee H., Haeng Lee J., Pharr G.M. A numerical approach to spherical indentation techniques for material property evaluation. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2005, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 2037–2069.
95. Fedosov S.A., Peshek L. Determination of mechanical properties of materials by microindentation: Modern foreign methods. Moscow: Moscow State University, 2004, 100 p.
96. Byun T.S., Kim J.W., Hong J.H. A Theoretical Model for Determination of Fracture Toughness of Reactor Pressure Vessel Steels in the Transition Region from Automated Ball Indentation Test. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 1998, vol. 252, no. 3, pp. 67–82.
97. Ogar P.M., Gorokhov D.B. Review of methods for determining elastoplastic deformation during the introduction of a sphere. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii, 2015, no. 3 (27), pp. 15–22.
98. Haggag F. Automated Ball Indentation (ABI) versus Instrumented Indentation Testing (IIT). 2015. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282878842_Automated_Ball_ Indentation_R_ABI_R_versus_Instrumented_Indentation_Testing_IIT (accessed: June 04, 2021).
99. Fast and Precise Solutions for quality and reliability. Frontics America Inc. Available at: http://www.frontics.com/index.php1144 (accessed: May 31, 2021).
100. Determination of fictitious strain-hardening exponent, strength coefficient, yield strength and tensile strength using continuous indentation test: pat. KR100643193B1; filed 06.10.05; publ. 28.02.07.
101. Matyushin V.M., Marchenkov A.Yu., Volkov P.V., Demidov A.N. Diagnostics of mechanical properties of materials according to indentation diagrams at different scale levels. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov, 2015, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 47–52.
102. Boychenko N.V. Amplitude coefficients in the area of the crack tip under soft and hard loading under creep conditions. Trudy Akademenergo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 95–102.
103. Trel G.V. One-dimensional model of rigid loading of a material with anomalous mechanical properties. Materialovedenie, 2011, no. 11, pp. 46–49.
104. Shlyannikov V.N., Boychenko N.V., Ilchenko B.V. Analysis of the stress-strain state of the crack tip region in a viscoelastic plastic material under symmetric soft and hard loading. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Problemy energetiki, 2003, no. 11–12, pp. 139–151.
105. Erasov V.S., Avtaev V.V., Oreshko E.I., Yakovlev N.O. Strain-controlled testing advantages at static tension and repeated-static tension. Trudy VIAM, 2018, no. 9 (69), paper no. 10. Available at: http://www.viam-works.ru (accessed: June 7, 2021). DOI: 10.18577/2307-6046-2018-0-9-92-104.
106. Gorbovets M.A., Bazyleva O.A., Belyaev M.S., Khodinev I.A. Low-cycle fatigue of a VKNA-type monocrystalline intermatellide alloy under conditions of "hard" loading. Metallurg, 2014, no. 8, pp. 111–114.