1. Kablov E.N. Corrosion or life. Nauka i zhizn, 2012, no. 11, pp. 16–21.
2. Kablov E.N., Startsev O.V. The basic and applied research in the field of corrosion and ageing of materials in natural environments (review). Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2015, no. 4 (37), pp. 38–52. DOI: 10.18577/2071-9140-2015-0-4-38-52.
3. Kablov E.N. Innovative developments of FSUE «VIAM» SSC of RF on realization of «Strategic directions of the development of materials and technologies of their processing for the period until 2030». Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2015, no. 1 (34), pp. 3–33. DOI: 10.18577/2071-9140-2015-0-1-3-33.
4. Markova E.S., Pokrovskaya N.G., Shalkevich A.B., Gromov V.I. Maraging became ‒ new perspective materials for GTE shaft. Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2012, no. S, pp. 81–84.
5. Ivanov E.V. Creation of wearproof and antifriction materials and coverings for the «Buran» spacecraft. Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2013, no. S1, pp. 142–151.
6. Tonysheva O.A., Voznesenskajya N.M., Shalkevich A.B., Petrakov A.F. Research of influence of high-temperature thermomechanical processing on structure, technological, mechanical and corrosion properties of high-strength corrosion-resistant steel of transitional class with the raised content of nitrogen. Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2012, no. 3, pp. 31–36.
7. Tonysheva O.A., Voznesenskaya I.M., Eliseev E.A., Shalkevich A.B. The new high-strength containing steel of increased reliability economically alloyed nitrogen. Aviacionnye materialy i tehnologii, 2012, no. S, pp. 84–88.
8. Dyachenko S.S., Ponomarenko I.V., Dub S.N. The role of the state of the surface layer of steel products in their behavior under deformation. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2015, no. 5 (719), pp. 3–11.
9. Yanyushevich Z., Gulishya Z., Mikhailovich M., Patarich A. Influence of tempering on mechanical properties and microstructure of high-strength low-alloy steel. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2014, no. 2 (704), pp. 23–25.
10. Farber V.M., Selivanova O.V., Arabey A.B. et al. Influence of heat treatment on the complex of mechanical properties of steels of strength class K65 (X80). Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2014, no. 8 (710), pp. 53–55.
11. Tetyueva T.V., Ioffe A.V., Vyboyshchik M.A. et al. Influence of modification, microalloying and heat treatment on corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of steel 15Kh5M. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2012, no. 10 (688), pp. 15–22.
12. Yurshev V.I., Mukatdarov R.I., Yurshev I.V. Surface hardening of a tool by applying a pyrolytic carbide-chromium coating. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2015, no. 2 (716), pp. 48–52.
13. Makarov A.V., Soboleva N.N., Malygina I.Yu., Osintseva A.L. Formation of a wear-resistant chromium-nickel coating with an especially high level of heat resistance by combined laser-thermal treatment. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2015, no. 3 (717), pp. 39–46.
14. Budinovskiy S.A., Muboyadzhyan S.A., Gayamov A.M., Matveev P.V. Development of ion-plasma heat-resistant metal layers of heat-protective coatings for cooled rotor blades of turbines. Metallovedeniye i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2013, no. 12 (702), pp. 16–21.
15.BS 7543: 2003. Guide to durability of buildings and building elements, products and components. British Standards Institute, 2003, 34 p.
16. Mildenberger U., Khare A. Planning for an environment friendly car. Technovation, 2000, vol. 20 (4), pp. 205–214.
17. Cottis R.A. Hydrogen embrittlement. Shreirʹs Corrosion. Elsevier Science, 2010, vol. 2: Corrosion in Liquids, Corrosion Evaluation, pp. 902–922.
18. Holmberg K., Erdemir A. Influence of tribology on global energy consumption, costs and emissions. Friction, 2017, vol. 5 (3), pp. 263–284.
19. Garcia R., Barboza J. Coating trends for fasteners: SAE Technical Papers 1999-01-3072. DOI: 10.4271/1999-01-3072.
20. Zeng L., Monserratt E., Haylock L. et al. Evaluation of alternatives to electrodeposited cadmium for threaded fastener applications: SAE Technical Papers 2006-01-3169. DOI: 10.4271/2006-01-3169.
21. Chung R., Wang J., Durandet Y. Deposition processes and properties of coatings on steel fasteners – a review. Friction, 2019, vol. 7 (5), pp. 389–416.
22. Brown C. J., Smith M. W., Youngblood D. et al. Evaluation of alternatives to electrodeposited cadmium for threaded fastener applications (II): SAE Technical Papers 2009-01-3228. DOI: 10.4271/2009-01-3228.
23. Sriraman K. R., Strauss H. W., Brahimi S. et al. Tribological behavior of electrodeposited Zn, Zn–Ni, Cd and Cd–Ti coatings on low carbon steel substrates. Tribology International, 2012, vol. 56, pp. 107–120.
24. Tafreshi M., Allahkaram S.R., Farhangi H. Comparative study on structure, corrosion properties and tribological behavior of pure Zn and different Zn–Ni alloy coatings. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2016, vol. 183, pp. 263–272.
25. Nasri F., Zouari M., Kharrat M. et al. Structural, micromechanical and tribological characterization of Zn – Ni Coatings: Effect of sulfate bath composition. Transactions of The Indian Institute of Metals. 2018, vol. 71 (8), pp. 1827–1840.
26. Asher R.K. Tin alloy plating. ASM Handbook. Ohio: ASM International, 1994, vol. 5: Surface Engineering, pp. 258–263.
27. Dubent S., Mertens M., Saurat M. Electrodeposition, characterization and corrosion behavior of Tin – 20 wt. % Zinc coatings electroplated from a non-cyanide alkaline bath. Materials Chemistry Physics, 2010, vol. 120 (2-3), pp. 371–380.
28. Kireev S.Yu. Formation and study of properties of finishing coatings of printed circuit boards with a tin-zinc alloy instead of coatings with a tin-lead alloy. Korroziya: materialy, zashchita, 2015, no. 8, pp. 7-12.
29. Vinogradov S.N., Perelygin Yu.P., Kireev S.Yu. Wear resistance and antifriction properties of electroplated coatings. Methods of determination. Galvanotekhnika i obrabotka poverkhnosti, 2012, vol. 19, vol. 3, pp. 53–56.
30. Multilayer corrosion resistant coating: pat. US4746408A; filed 11.05.87; publ. 24.05.88.
31. Corrosion resistant coating for fasteners: pat. US4837090A: filed 11.05.88; publ. 06.06.89.
32. Dual plated fasteners: pat. US6599071B1; filed 20.07.00; publ. 29.07.03.
33. Rebak R.B., Muchjin L., Szklarska-Smialowska Z. Hydrogen diffusion and accumulation in automotive fasteners. Corrosion, 1997, vol. 53 (6), pp. 481–488.
34. Hillier E.M.K., Robinson M.J. Hydrogen embrittlement of high strength steel electroplated with zinc – cobalt alloys. Corrosion Science, 2004, vol. 46 (3), pp. 715–727.
35. Lonyuk B., Hop R., Hanlon D.N. et al. A study of post plating heat treatment in automotive fastener steels. Proceedings of the 14th Bienniel Conference on Fracture. Cracow, 2002, vol. 3/3, pp. 376–381.
36. Ferraz M.T., Oliveira M. Steel fasteners failure by hydrogen embrittlement. Ciência & Tecnologia dos Materiais, 2008, vol. 20 (1-2), pp. 128–133.
37. Jha A. K., Narayanan P. R., Sreekumar K. et al. Hydrogen embrittlement of 3.5Ni–1.5Cr–0.5Mo steel fastener. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2008, vol. 15 (5), pp. 431–439.
38. Brown S. A., Berman E. Cadmium alternatives for high-strength steel. Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Divison Patuxent River, MD, 2011, 191 p.
39. Chalaftris G., Robinson M.J. Hydrogen re-embrittlement of high strength steel by corrosion of cadmium and aluminum based sacrificial coatings. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 2005, vol. 40 (1), pp. 28–32.
40. Figueroa D., Robinson M.J. The effects of sacrificial coatings on hydrogen embrittlement and re-embrittlement of ultra high strength steels. Corrosion Science, 2008, vol. 50 (4), pp. 1066–1079.
41. ASTM F519-18. Standard test method for mechanical hydrogen embrittlement evaluation of plating/coating processes and service environments. ASTM International, 2018, 19 p.